Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thrift Shopping!

Now that Nathan is getting a little easier to cart out in public, I've spent some time thrift shopping. I went to Salvation Army the other day and picked up 3 shirts for $5.99. The one I'm wearing right now is an Old Navy brown waffle print hoodie - tags still on it. I also picked up this shirt:



It was $.99. It's super long (I struggle with shirts showing my belly too much, so this is a huge plus), and American Apparel. It's also super, super soft.

I haven't been clothes shopping at Salvation Army in years, since I made $9 an hour and was in my first apartment and seriously couldn't afford anything. But it's fun when you have a bunch of free time, for sure. My aim is to get a dress for an upcoming wedding for cheap.

Oh, and I bought a second breast pump - a manual one. I'm going to keep it in the diaper bag for emergency situations. I'd been thinking about buying it knowing it was $40 - but at building 19 they had them for $16. Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment